Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preschool Storytime

Snowman fun! That was the general idea anyway. I read Snowmen at Night, alot of the kids had read it already or owned it. They all seemed to like it! I also tried the glove puppet for the first time with the snowman rhyme "Five Little Snowmen". I tried to get them to stand up and then melt each time but to no avail. One little guy did come and stand and stare at the snowmen on the glove though. I also read One Winter's Day and The Jacket I Wear in the Snow. I ended with the Mitten Song and I definitely had kids who had done it before. Graduates from one and two year old storytimes perhaps? It's great to have this record of what we've done. I've tried handouts and nobody takes them, although I do have them in an electronic folder.

No comments: