Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Intriguing Question of the Week

What are your favorite movies to recommend to kids? Here are mine:
1. My Neighbor Totoro
2. The Thief Lord
3. The Princes' Quest
4. The Secret Garden
5. Matilda

6 comments:

Rory said...

Ooo, fun question (and yours were all good ones, HMW)...

Kiriku
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Anne of Green Gables Series
Wonder Pets
Fairy Tale Theatre

Anonymous said...

Hmm, guess I should watch at least one of these, huh? I have seen the first Anne of G.G. movie, but that's it...
-Andy

Danny said...

Here are mine:
1. Air Bud-Seventh Inning Fetch
2. MVP2: Most Vertical Primate
3. Air Bud-World Pup
4. Air Bud Spikes Back
5. Home Alone 4 starring French Stewart

Lori said...

Monsters vs. Aliens, Elf, Freaky Friday with Jodie Foster, Pinocchio for the under 4s, and Story of the Weeping Camel.

Jennifer said...

Hey, I saw Kiriku first...
Definitely Totoro.
The Iron Giant
any of the Pixar shorts
Once Upon a Mattess (w/ my girlfriend Zooey Deschanel)
Milo and Otis
Strangers with Candy

Jennifer said...

and Danny-- I do not even believe a film called "Most Vertical Primate" even exists.