What are you most excited about for the upcoming SRP? I think the stuffed animal sleepovers, reading to Ramona Nibbles, and the game are going to be so much fun!
I am looking forward to locking children in Jenny's brother's iguana cage. That, and playing the straight man in this year's version of the Mr. Andy Show at the schools.
I'm looking forward to the end because that will mean I'm in Ireland! Seriously though, it's a great theme and I'm looking forward to all the fun programming we're doing, especially Dave DiNaso, the pet parade, reading dogs, etc.
4 comments:
I am looking forward to locking children in Jenny's brother's iguana cage. That, and playing the straight man in this year's version of the Mr. Andy Show at the schools.
I'm looking forward to the school visits the most - I suspect it's my entertainer's ego that relishes being on stage...
-Andy
I'm looking forward to the end because that will mean I'm in Ireland! Seriously though, it's a great theme and I'm looking forward to all the fun programming we're doing, especially Dave DiNaso, the pet parade, reading dogs, etc.
I am looking forward to the theme being strictly adhered to and absolutely NO wild animals being involved. Seriously.
Oh, and I like showing kids the games.
Post a Comment