Elizabeth Bird, of Fuse #8, asked her readers to send her their top 10 childrens books, ranked in order of preference. From there, she compiled the top 100 books. The first ten, #100-91 came out today.
I love seeing The Egypt Game on there - that was definitely a childhood favorite - and ditto Caddie Woodlawn. And now I want to read The Children of Green Knowe, which I have somehow missed.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The only one I've read is Ella Enchanted! I think this would make a good display once all of the choices are published. She sure did a good job with the entries!
Great choices! I also like how she posted the many different covers/editions through the years. Nostalgia time.
This is super fun...I love knowing that some many of the books I loved/cherished/NEEDED as a kid were so important to other people, too. Makes me feel retroactively less lonely.
I've read them all but Children of the Green Knowe and Pippi. Pippi never interested me :).
And, ooo, she's got way more up now!
Post a Comment